Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Imagination’s neural network accelerator and Visidon’s denoising algorithm prove to be perfect partners August 23, 2021This blog post is a result of a collaboration between Visidon, headquartered in Finland and Imagination, based in the UK. Visidon is recognised as an expert in algorithms for camera image enhancement and analysis and Imagination has a series of world-beating neural network accelerators (NNA) with performance up to 100 TOPS per second per core. […]
- How Imagination is steering the automotive industry to a safer future August 11, 2021Imagination has been supplying its GPU IP into the automotive sector for over 15 years and has the number one spot for market share for GPUs for application processors. As such is has silicon-proven experience assisting automotive OEMs to build SoCs that conform to the requirement for ASIL B or higher, while also providing the […]
- Imagination boosts recruitment drive with new Cambridge office August 2, 2021Cambridge, one of the most famous cities in England, is well known for many things, such as its ancient university, its classical architecture, punting on its rivers and the myriad bicycles that are the preferred method of transport for its famous students. Beyond academia, it’s also home to a thriving commercial engineering sector – and […]
- International Women in Engineering Day 2021: You’re my hero June 23, 2021This year’s International Women in Engineering Day theme is heroes, celebrating the best, brightest and bravest women in engineering. When I was thinking about this, I did what I think most people would do. I thought about famous female engineers that have made their mark; the likes of Hedy Lamarr, Edith Clarke, and Ada Lovelace; […]
- Why Ethernet should be the connectivity backbone of every car June 14, 2021It’s no exaggeration to say that connectivity is the lifeblood that enables all our everyday tech to function, and that extends to connectivity inside our cars. In this blog post though, we’re not talking about wireless comms for drivers and passengers and their devices. Rather we’re talking about the bus that carries that data internally […]
- Imagination and Humanising Autonomy Part 2: The humans behind the autonomy June 9, 2021Welcome to the second in a series of articles where we explore how Imagination and Humanising Autonomy, a UK-based AI behaviour company, are teaming up to deliver practical, real-world AI-driven active safety. This time we talk to Ron Pelley, Vice President, Commercial at Humanising Autonomy about their mission, mantras, and the unlikely meeting that started […]
- High-Fidelity Conversion of Floating-Point Networks for Low-Precision Inference using Distillation May 25, 2021This article presents a flexible and general optimisation scheme for converting floating-point networks using Variable Bit Depth (VBD) compression as a step towards efficient, low-power inference. The post High-Fidelity Conversion of Floating-Point Networks for Low-Precision Inference using Distillation appeared first on Imagination.
- Imagination and Humanising Autonomy Part 1: The path to safer roads May 17, 2021Welcome to the first in a series of articles where we explore how Imagination and Humanising Autonomy, a UK-based behaviour AI company, are teaming up to deliver practical, real-world AI-driven active safety. We have talked at length about the steps that Imagination takes every day to make our world safer with automotive AI. Today we […]
- PowerVR SDK and Tools 21.1 Out Now – including ray tracing simulator May 13, 2021The sun is starting to come out, people are returning to society, and potentially most exciting; we at DevTech are releasing a new version of the PowerVR SDK and Tools. The PowerVR SDK contains not only our graphics development framework, but also a handful of example applications that show you not only how to implement […]