Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- How a lack of tiny chips is stopping car production in its tracks January 26, 2021Bought a new gaming console or PC graphics card recently? You may be responsible for someone else wait for the brand-new car they wanted. While these things may seem unrelated on the surface, they are in fact connected by the realities of global manufacturing and supply and demand. The post How a lack of tiny […]
- Our Tribute to Geoff Shingles, CBE January 19, 2021It is with great sadness that we heard the news that Geoff Shingles, an important part of this company for many years, has died. Geoff was a highly experienced chairman and his advice to us was always to be bold, to innovate, and to be unafraid to work with even the biggest companies in the […]
- Running LSTM neural networks on an Imagination NNA January 8, 2021Speech recognition has become more relevant in recent years: it enables computers to translate spoken language into text. It can be found in different types of applications, such as translators or closed captioning. An example of this technology is Mozilla’s DeepSpeech, an open-source speech-to-text engine, which uses a model trained by machine learning techniques based […]
- Imagination China sees 2020 out in award-winning style with IMG Series 4 NNA December 21, 2020Earlier this month Imagination Technologies picked up two awards for its recently launch IMG Series 4 neural network accelerator (NNA). Our NNA is no stranger to awards, with the design team behind the Series2 NX and the NNA itself picking up gongs for its groundbreaking performance. The Series 4 takes things to new levels, with […]
- The Android Invasion: Imagination GPU IP buddies up with Google-powered devices December 14, 2020Google Android continues to have the lion share of the mobile market, powering around 75% of all smartphones and tablets, making it the most used operating system in the world. Imagination’s PowerVR architecture-based IP and the Android OS are bedfellows, with a host of devices based on Android coming to market all the time. Here […]
- Introducing Imagination Originals: a new 3D art competition for all December 9, 2020With ray tracing on mobile hardware an approaching reality, we wanted to show the world the kind of thing that could be created when mobile gaming meets ray tracing. Imagination Originals initiative is a challenge to the game art community to make gorgeous work but with the added sparkle of ray traced lighting, whilst working […]
- PowerVR SDK and Tools 2020 Release 2 now available December 8, 2020We all know that 2020 has been quite a challenging year, but we hope you're doing well. Over the last few months, here in DevTec, we've been working hard to get this new release out for you and the time has now come for our second release of the PowerVR SDK and Tools of 2020. […]
- Life in Lockdown: How We’re Sticking Together October 21, 2020Choosing how to work from home is different for everyone. At Imagination, we’re working differently, but our culture has stayed the same. Find out how. The post Life in Lockdown: How We’re Sticking Together appeared first on Imagination.
- Back in the high-performance game October 13, 2020My first encounter with the PowerVR GPU was helping the then VideoLogic launch boards for Matrox in Europe. Not long after I joined the company, working on the rebrand to Imagination Technologies and promoting both our own VideoLogic-branded boards and those of our partners using ST’s Kyro processors. There were tens of board partners but […]