Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Women in Tech: Action Stations June 26, 2019Bridging the gender gap in the tech industry remains unfinished business, says Mivy James, Consulting for National Security of BAE Systems. She explains how employers can talk into action The post Women in Tech: Action Stations appeared first on Imagination.
- Putting Imagination into Engineering June 24, 2019Are women missing out on a fulfilling and creative career path by not choosing engineering and can we, as an industry help to address it? The post Putting Imagination into Engineering appeared first on Imagination.
- PowerVR SDK 2019 Release 1 now available for download June 13, 2019The PowerVR SDK 2019 Release 1 is now available for download. The post PowerVR SDK 2019 Release 1 now available for download appeared first on Imagination.
- Imagination marks 20 years of the Wi-Fi Alliance June 3, 2019One of the key reasons for Wi-Fi’s ubiquity in devices is down to the Wi-Fi Alliance, which on 4 June 2019 is celebrating 20 years of existence. But what exactly is the Wi-Fi Alliance? The post Imagination marks 20 years of the Wi-Fi Alliance appeared first on Imagination.
- Imagination’s young talent on show again with another EW BrightSparks award winner May 7, 2019For the third year running a young Imagination engineer has taken home a EW BrightSparks award. The BrightSparks award, in association with Electronics Weekly and RS Components, celebrates the brightest, young engineers in the UK today. Following in the footsteps of Keno Mario-Ghae in 2017 and Razvan Caramalau in 2018, Louisa Smith, Leading Hardware Engineer, […]
- Visit Imagination at the TSMC 2019 Technology Symposium April 23, 2019Imagination is attending the TSMC 2019 Technology Symposium in Santa Clara, which runs today and tomorrow, the 23rd and 24th of April. The semiconductor-focused event takes place ten times a year around the world, with three locations in the US, in China, Taiwan, Israel and the Netherlands. At the show attendees get the latest information […]
- Imagination Technologies chairs 9th international ISO 26262 conference April 18, 2019Functional safety is one of the most important features in embedded systems and so it’s no surprise that we’re constantly talking about it with our customers, attending events and monitoring for advancements. It was an honour to be invited back to chair IQPC’s ninth ISO 26262 conference in Munich, Germany, in March. This is probably […]
- Visionary interview series: Woz Ahmed, EVP of Corporate Development & Strategy April 15, 2019For our first Visionary interview of 2019, we speak to Woz Ahmed, EVP of Corporate Development & Strategy. Woz is in his second stint at Imagination and we talk to him about the changes that he has seen in the industry and what is needed for companies to be successful in the semiconductor industry. Read […]
- PVRMonitor for Android now available! April 11, 2019If you were at GDC 2019 or have been following our announcements, you may have heard about or even seen a demo of our complete rewrite of PVRMonitor. Not only has it been substantially improved, but we’ve also re-imagined it in three flavours – Android, and Unity/Unreal plug-ins. However, you couldn’t take any of these […]