Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Life in Lockdown: How We’re Sticking Together October 21, 2020Choosing how to work from home is different for everyone. At Imagination, we’re working differently, but our culture has stayed the same. Find out how. The post Life in Lockdown: How We’re Sticking Together appeared first on Imagination.
- Back in the high-performance game October 13, 2020My first encounter with the PowerVR GPU was helping the then VideoLogic launch boards for Matrox in Europe. Not long after I joined the company, working on the rebrand to Imagination Technologies and promoting both our own VideoLogic-branded boards and those of our partners using ST’s Kyro processors. There were tens of board partners but […]
- IMG B-Series – a multi-core revolution for a new world October 13, 2020B-Series uses multi-core to deliver an incredible 33 core variations for the widest range of options at all levels of performance points. From the smallest IoT cores up to the mid-range desktop equivalent B-Series an outperform mid-range next-gen consoles. Learn more in this blog post. The post IMG B-Series – a multi-core revolution for a […]
- The long and winding road to autonomous cars October 1, 2020The past has a habit of making promises that the future struggles to keep. By 2001, we were supposed to be encountering black monoliths around the orbit of Saturn, but, in reality, we’re only just getting close to returning to the moon after a 50-year absence. Where we were going, we were supposed not to […]
- Introducing the Ray Tracing Levels System – and what it will mean for gaming September 22, 2020Not all hardware marketed as ray tracing enabled is created equal. To help the industry understand the differences between the various solutions on offer, we have created the Ray Tracing Levels System – ranging from Level 0 through to Level 5. Read on to discover the six levels of ray tracing. The post Introducing the […]
- Why electric cars matter for the IP electronics industry September 7, 2020What does the impending EV revolution mean for companies that create semiconductor electronics IP? We speak to several key executives at Imagination to discuss what this transition to EV means for suppliers of automotive GPU and AI IP. The post Why electric cars matter for the IP electronics industry appeared first on Imagination.
- What is PVRTune Complete? August 10, 2020PVR Tune Complete highlights exactly what the application is doing at the GPU level, helping to identify any bottlenecks in the compute stage, the renderer, and the tiler. The post What is PVRTune Complete? appeared first on Imagination.
- Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part 2 July 21, 2020In this article, we are referring to the various problems we encountered when it comes to sandwiching compute tasks during graphics processing in Vulkan®. To find out exactly what we're talking about be sure to read part one first. The post Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part 2 appeared first on Imagination.
- Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part I July 20, 2020How do you mix and match rasterisation and compute in a modern GPU? In modern rendering environments, there are a lot of cases where a compute workload is used during a frame. Compute is generic (non-fixed function) parallel programming on the GPU, commonly used for techniques that are either challenging, outright impossible, or simply inefficient […]