Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Learning From Home: 5 Free Technology Webinars to Keep Yourself Up to Date May 27, 2020Make the most of being at home by learning something new. Discover our best GPU, technology and gaming webinars to get you started here. The post Learning From Home: 5 Free Technology Webinars to Keep Yourself Up to Date appeared first on Imagination.
- Why benchmarks are the missing piece of the ray tracing puzzle May 12, 2020Today, as the industry works on fleshing out the accelerated ray tracing ecosystem on Windows-based PCs, consoles, and eventually, onto other markets in the future, (with bigger GPUs leading the way), there's a missing piece of the puzzle that's yet to show up: ray tracing performance analysis software. The post Why benchmarks are the missing […]
- Why we’ve created a safety-critical driver for automotive GPU acceleration April 29, 2020In this video we are demonstrating Imagination’s own OpenGL® SC™ 2.0 API software driver development, running on our automotive-grade silicon platforms as found in millions of production vehicles on the market today. The driver is a clean development, aligned to ISO26262:2018 process requirements. The post Why we’ve created a safety-critical driver for automotive GPU acceleration […]
- The lonely MCU looking for Wi-Fi April 17, 2020A picture paints a thousand words and for ambitious companies with microcontroller unit (MCU) technology, the picture below is very clear – market growth in IoT-oriented connected devices offers great opportunities. In a slow-growing market, each new design win requires the removal of an incumbent. However, the rapidly growing connected IoT market offers ideal conditions […]
- Work at a time of pandemic March 23, 2020It is a time of uncertainty, volatility, complexity and ambiguity – all the things that we humans struggle with (so it is OK to feel you are struggling or overwhelmed). Sadly, the pandemic will have a deep impact, and many lives will be affected in some way – but there is light at the end of […]
- Taking the HyperLane with IMG A-Series March 5, 2020Inside every A-Series, from the smallest to the very largest are eight individual hardware control lanes, each isolated in memory, enabling different tasks to be submitted to the GPU simultaneously, for fully secure GPU multitasking. We call it HyperLane Technology. The post Taking the HyperLane with IMG A-Series appeared first on Imagination.
- Max out Call of Duty Mobile with PowerVR March 2, 2020If you’re wary about Call of Duty®: Mobile, don’t be. Sure, there are compromises here and there – along with some mildly obnoxious microtransactions – but none of them spoils what’s arguably the best shooter right now on Android and it plays like a dream on a PowerVR-powered Oppo Reno Z. The post Max out […]
- Why you should care about Bluetooth Low Energy Audio February 24, 2020Earlier this week, we announced our new iEB110 IP, a complete Bluetooth Low Energy IP solution based on the recently announced Bluetooth SIG version 5.2 specification. We’re particularly excited about this IP as the BLE 5.2 specification introduces LE audio, which is a significant step forward for Bluetooth audio, both in terms of sounds quality […]
- Coherency gathering in ray tracing: the benefits of hardware ray tracking February 11, 2020In ray tracing, different types of surfaces cause rays to bounce in a variety of directions, which causes the problem of ray coherency. Imagination's PowerVR ray tracing solves this with a hardware-based ray tracker. Read on to find out more. The post Coherency gathering in ray tracing: the benefits of hardware ray tracking appeared first […]