Theme Calendars website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- What is PVRTune Complete? August 10, 2020PVR Tune Complete highlights exactly what the application is doing at the GPU level, helping to identify any bottlenecks in the compute stage, the renderer, and the tiler. The post What is PVRTune Complete? appeared first on Imagination.
- Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part 2 July 21, 2020In this article, we are referring to the various problems we encountered when it comes to sandwiching compute tasks during graphics processing in Vulkan®. To find out exactly what we're talking about be sure to read part one first. The post Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part 2 appeared first on Imagination.
- Vulkan synchronisation and graphics-compute-graphics hazards: Part I July 20, 2020How do you mix and match rasterisation and compute in a modern GPU? In modern rendering environments, there are a lot of cases where a compute workload is used during a frame. Compute is generic (non-fixed function) parallel programming on the GPU, commonly used for techniques that are either challenging, outright impossible, or simply inefficient […]
- Three key techniques for improving mobile game graphics using PVRTexTool July 13, 2020The power of silicon hardware has risen dramatically over the years, particularly in GPUs, allowing us to store and display more information on-screen at once. Player expectations have grown even faster, and so texture mapping remains a key technique for increasing the quality and detail of a video game world with minimal power and processing overhead. […]
- Making surround-view for cars smarter and safer July 9, 2020With modern advancements in automotive safety, we are seeing advanced driving assistance (ADAS) technology such as surround-view become the new standard in modern cars. This demonstration shows how this application can be enhanced with the addition of accurate real-time reflections and AI to detect hazards that make the car safer. When this is combined with […]
- Unveiling XS: the ultimate GPU family for automotive July 8, 2020Introducing the XS family of GPU for automotive. XS is the first GPU IP compliant with ISO 26262, offering a new methodology and architecture for functional safety with specific safety-optimised mechanisms designed to protect against transient and permanent faults. Tuned on real-world ADAS applications, it offers unrivalled performance for graphics and compute in next-generation cars. […]
- Being a woman in engineering: India vs the West June 25, 2020Women have been taking up engineering as a major for a while now in India, which begs the question - why are there so few top women executives? The post Being a woman in engineering: India vs the West appeared first on Imagination.
- The importance of male allies in engineering June 24, 2020To mark Women in Engineering Day (23 June 2020), in this blog post, Elliot Taylor, a hardware engineer at Imagination, gives his personal views on the importance of diversity. The post The importance of male allies in engineering appeared first on Imagination.
- Why aren’t more women choosing engineering? June 23, 2020Why are more women not choosing technology careers such as engineering? Jo Jones, Imagination's Technology Communications Manager, investigates. The post Why aren’t more women choosing engineering? appeared first on Imagination.